Monday, February 27, 2012

new trend in fastfood?

at KFC Trinoma Mall, Quezon City Philippines

Here in the Philippines, the first ever fastfood/juice bar to ever come up with a photobooth in their store is Jamba Juice (specifically located in High Street at the Fort Bonifacio Global City).  Second to that, at least from what I know, is this one.. from KFC!  Nope, when I dined there, I didn't have the guts to take a photo of myself using this photobooth strategically placed inside the fastfood chain, which is by the way I think linked to the tv screens they have around the branch - which flashes pictures of other people who have tried taking their photos.

I don't know, maybe if I'm with a bunch of my friends I'd do it.  LOL!

Straight from the universe,
margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment