Tuesday, August 23, 2011

at wits end

Image DetailIt's almost 3 am...

It's been 14 hours since I started to work on my take home midterm exam for Cognitive Psychology, and boy I still have a blank word sheet on my screen!

There are 4 questions that I need to answer in an essay form, and gah! This is just so frustrating!

Oh, did I mention that it's due tomorrow at 6pm! Man, this is killing me bigtime! Not that I did not learn anything from the 2 months that I had been attending this class. It's just that I have the answers in my head, but I am finding it hard to squeeze them out.

Have you ever been in such a situation? Like you know you know the answers to the questions, but you just can seem to find a way to speak them out.. you can't seem to organize your thoughts in a manner that it would make great sense.

It's frustrating! And I feel like pulling my hair out!!! (As if that's gonna help extract the answers that I need now!) Ugh!

Such feeling of frustration brought me here.. into writing a blog. I figured I need to just vent out and let these words keep flowing until I find the rhythm, and then in a bit be able to (God-willingly) write down my answers for the essay questions.

And maybe I should do some exercise that induces focus. I think there is such a thing. I'm gonna have to search youtube for such.

Anyway, I better get going.


Straight from the Universe,
margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment