Wednesday, August 24, 2011

why i blog

Despite my hectic schedule, I've decided to start blogging.  The reason for being is that:

1. It's a good way to vent out whatever it is I am feeling - rant or rave.

2. It's a good way for me to practice communication skills in English.  I'm a Filipino and I live in the Philippines, which makes English as my second language because here, we use Filipino to communicate with almost everyone.  I'd like to improve my English and be more comfortable using it.  My main objective is to be able to express myself in English be it in oral or written communication, even as I run ideas and thoughts in my head!

3. Sharing is good.  One may learn a thing or 2 from other people's experiences.

4. In relation to # 3, as one understands and relates to the other person's feelings/experience, there's a connection.. right there!  So connection may somehow lead to acquaintance, which may later on lead to a certain level of friendship :)  Ain't that a good thing?... finding connection with another human being? :)

These are my main reasons why I started blogging online.  What's yours? :)


Straight from the Universe,
margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment