Monday, October 17, 2011

break! finally!!!

YAY!!!!

First semester of gradschool is officially over!  I've got 3 weeks to recharge and do a little R&R.  Gotta catch up with a lot of movies I missed because I had to prioritize school and work!

I started last night with The Lincoln Lawyer and I what's a movie marathon without these: :)

In the past weeks, I was able to download a whole bunch of movies as I do countless papers from night time until the wee hours!  Lincoln Lawyer was last night, Crazy Stupid Love was a while ago, I'm halfway through Watchmen, and I'm not so sure what I'll watch next.  But I'm just really glad that at least I can not focus more on my job and take a breather for 3 weeks.  Come November, I'll live a zombie life again.
Oh, I find Lincoln Lawyer awesome, Crazy Stupid Love hilarious and sweet, and Watchmen a bit boring - BUT it's interestingly done.  Very symbolic and metaphorical I must say.
Oh, and I'm glad I have time to blog once again :)  (At least for the next 3 weeks)


Straight from the Universe,
margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment