Wednesday, November 2, 2011

it's not about the money money money??? for reals?

I had been contemplating on work and finance matters lately.  I work as a therapist for children with special needs and the pay isn't as much.  Actually, it's a much lower pay compared to when I was working as a corporate trainer in a bank few years back.

Argh.. the sacrifices one has to make just to make one's plan work..  I really hope to finish graduate school the soonest and learn as much as I could from my supervisors now so that in about 2 years (hopefully less) I can go solo and earn better.

And as I type this, a song suddenly played on my mind...



Straight from the Universe,
margaret

1 comment:

  1. The Popular Hit Song: " It's Not About The Money " - by Jessie J. and B.o.B. - is actually A Satanic Love Song. Contrary to popular opinion, it's not talking about your own personal life goals!

    ReplyDelete