Saturday, September 10, 2011

blackberry... the ultimate dessert in the mobile tech world

MY OH MY!!!

I must say Blackberry's new smartphone models are waaaay too sexy!  I sooooo want them!  Even the new Curves!  I am not really fan of the old Blackberry Curves.. They're a lil 'chubby' for me - although my Blackberry is a 9300 and yes, it's a Curve.  I had to settle for that coz it's cheaper compared to Bold 9700 (the one that I really wanted back then; and yes, I had to be practical for the time being because of my many bills! :-s ).  But boy, upon seeing these new Curves - the 9350, 9360, and 9370 respectively, I'd be more than grateful to have one of 'em!

The physical update is W-O-W!  Add to that the upgrade from a 2MP cam without flash, nor autofocus; to a 5MP cam with face detection and flash!  I think they upgraded the graphics as well, plus it's running on OS7, which means a FASTER everything :)

Oh, did I mention that RIM actually have made it a point that these handsets will be available in different colors?!  Well at least the back cover.  Talk about self expression and individuality :)
SEE HOW SLEEK THESE CURVES ARE!?!  RIDICULOUS! 


Photos courtesy of MobileGazette.com

But of course, to have the new Bold 9900 would be HEAVEN!!! (to me at least :p)  I had been keeping an eye on this b-e-a-utiful piece of technology for about 5 months now!  I'm not so sure if this has been already released here in the Philippines.  If not yet, then all good coz I'd still have time to save up for it :) 

WHATTA' HOTTIE!

I have never really laid my eyes on the Blackberry Torch.  I just find it too big and bulky.  But to those who doesn't mind the physical attributes and the size of a gadget, well RIM also has an updated Torch.. not just 1 but 2 kinds of Torch!
Blackberry Torch 9810

Blackberry Torch 9850/9860

Ah... Such works of art :)
RIM may have always been 'serving' last when it comes to innovating their product lines.  I guess it's their strategy.. to offer something new last.  It's like the recency effect in learning/psychology.  Just like when eating out, desserts are usually served last to cap off a nice dinner to give the diners the sweet ending.

Well, I already have told myself that my next mobile phone should only be either a Blackberry or an HTC.  As of now, it's either the Bold 9900 or the Curve 9350 or the HTC Desire S.  Gotta save save save!

Straight from the Universe,
margaret

1 comment:

  1. 人気アイテムとして活躍中iphone ケース marc Jacobs、ファッション感あふれる。キュートでエレガントに仕上げたファッションで好評を博しています。レディースのみならず、メンズ共にご使用いただけるiPhone4&iPhone4S専用ケースです。その一方、ヴィヴィアン iphone ケースと言ったら、クラシカル雰囲気に、アートや反逆性の要素をふんだんに加え、可愛くてユーモアデザインが特徴的。世界的ブランドとなっております。

    ReplyDelete