Tuesday, September 27, 2011

my targetted new phone

HA!

Remember in one of my blog entries about technology that had I have the chance to buy a new phone, I might choose either the Blackberry 9900 or the HTC Desire S..

Now, I'm sure of what I want as my new phone.  I wasn't really sure if HTC Desire S IS the phone for me (or would best fit my lifestyle and personality), as for the Blackberry 9900, yet it's sleek and sexy, but looks too stiff for me (design-wise)... and because I went to the HTC website last night and found their new lines. 

Boy did I fell in love with their new HTC Rhyme!!!  I'm sure to get this exact color on the video below :)  I think it'll be out a few weeks from now, in the US.  So probably will be out here in the Philippines a month or 2 months after?

Here's a sneak peak:

Video courtesy of: YouTube - PhoneArena

Straight from the Universe,
margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment