Thursday, September 1, 2011

dear PLDT

It's been 39 hours, 15 minutes, and 43 seconds since our phone line went out - not to mention our dsl too.  I've reported this 3 times already, still our phone line's still down.

Normally, this wouldn't have bothered me much.  But since I have tons of school stuffs to do, plus the fact that I haven't get the chance to blog for a couple of days now, and my job search thru internet had been postponed twice already, I AM OFFICIALLY PISSED AT THIS VERY MOMENT!
My patience has ran out.  Seriously, please do better.  I badly badly badly need an internet connection at home.
The only reason that I managed to go online right now is to take a jeepney ride to the nearest mall where there is Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, so I could use their wifi - and it ain't free!  I had to order at least a drink you know.  The drink is fine, but it just sucks now that having to buy this hot coco w/mallows isn't really on my budget for this week!

Oh, and CBTL's internet connection isn't that stable too!  I've been disconnected and reconnected 5x already in the last 3 hours I'm here!

This may be minute to everyone else, but THIS is a biggie for me, especially now that I'm on a really really reeeeeeally tight budget!  GAH!

FIX your darn line please, PLDT.

Still waiting
Straight from the Universe,
margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment